So. Ga. SDC

Had its July meeting today in Baxley.

Had 18 members there, not bad for july and 96º.

I'm now the secretary.

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Oh.. It was you I was voting for? Sigh...... Now, as far as the timely posting of chapter meeting minutes...... Where are they? (tic toc tic toc...) Jeff (BTDT, I feel for you but can't reach you,,,) Rice

"So. Ga. Cruiser" wrote...

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Congrat's on the new position Dave! Yesterday was my first meeting with your chapter. I must've done ok because y'all didn't throw me out... But... There's always the next meeting Jeff

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Your wife seems fine, and we think you'll make it, but the jury's still out on the yellow contraption you drove to the meeting!

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Hey, my 4 year old cousin Haleigh approved of the yellow truck. That's good enough for me, she's the boss, ya know.

Thanks for posting the pic, Jeff.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Posting it? I just stole it from you and put it in my 'Gurlz' Album.. (Which is the #9 rated album in all of the 'Rides' section in Webshots...woohoo!) Number one slot, too! Jeff

"mbstude" wrote...

Matthew

** Posted from
**