somebody buy this

so I don't have to

yes, I see it is a cable drive tach, so I couldn't actually use it. What the heck is it from? It actually looks pretty good next to the '55 gauges. I have no idea how I'd actually make it work in a '55, because it would involve a whole custom dash, but isn't it freakin' cool?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Looks Chevrolet to me

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I think it's from the dash clusters that Standard Surplus used to sell. I'll keep looking for my 1962 catalog.

Reply to
Dwain G.

Why is RPM IN HUNDREDS printed c*ck eyed over the needle? Looks like a Photoshop manipulation.

Bill Glass

Nope, just a crooked decal, you can probably blame Dennis at Newman and Altman.

Bill Glass wrote:

John Poulos

bobcaripalma

John Poulos