somebody help me

save me from buying another brand-x, anyone got a good Stude or other cool vintage pickup for dirt cheap? coworker has offered me a bland boringmobile for a price I may not be able to pass up.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

RBK.

My '64 T-Cab is available, needs brakes and some "finish" work but I don't think that it would meet your price expectations...

JT

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Well I do have a line on a 78 Chev V8 4 speed, ps pb A/C that is a true one owner 43,000 all original paint and camper shell without a ding nick or spec of rust. The problem is it is in Arizona. Price is soft. I have first dibs but if I don't want it I will let you know.

Reply to
bob m

The one I saw you driving at JP's a couple years ago? Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing I'd want, but I imagine that you would probably want more for it than I could pay, and that's not to say at all that it may not be worth it. Vehicles get bonus points from me when you have the confidence in them to hop in and drive around half the country without fear.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Truth be known.... It's confidence that you can fix it easily, more than fear that it will break. Jeff (Either that, or it was the lobotomy...I forget ) Rice

"N8N" wrote...

Vehicles get bonus points from me

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Dan Peterson

I'm at a crossroads... I want to liquidate it as I just don't drive it often enough such as only on Sundays as of late to go down to the corner McDonalds to get a Egg McMuffin. I have all the stuff to completely rebrake it including brand new Chevy drums, wheel cylinders sans front bearings/seals.

I'm seriously toying with pulling the 289/PowerShift and installing a

259/auto instead and reserving the 289 for a "future" project.

But, I kind of think that it could go to your area without a burp...

JT

N8N wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire