sorta OT: gauges...

who makes an oil temp. gauge that will sort-of match the stock style Stude gauges? I have a three gauge under dash panel that I removed from my '62 Daytona before I sold it, but the oil pressure gauge is not needed in my '55 coupe because there is one in the stock gauge cluster. Oil temp is the only gauge I can think of that would be remotely useful (already have tach, volts, and vacuum in addition to the stock gauges.)

Only one I've found so far is AutoMeter and IMHO they are overpriced for what they are.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

But they work...and they answer their own phones, and they stand behind their products. And they make their stuff in Sycamore, Illinois. Stewart Warner is still in business, and are a close match, but their stuff is made in Mexico. Pretty much everything else is made offshore now.

Nate, I like you, but you continue to just amaze me... You are dicking around to save ten friggin' dollars. Just buy the damned gauge, stuff it in, and get your Stude on the road. Shoveling compost has affected your brain Jeff

"Nate Nagel" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice