South Bend 2006

Pics are finally up. I'm really running behind this year. Had to take the wagon this year. Got a 2nd. Had a great time!

click on South Bend 2006

Studeski Claude Chmielewski snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin

1947 M16 Truck 1962 GT Hawk 1963 Lark 1964 Commander Wagonaire
Reply to
Studeski

GREAT pictures as always, Claude! Thanks for sharing them and it was very good to see you in South Bend again.

Reply to
Lee

Thanks for posting,Claude...and next year I WILL be at breakfast!

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Great shots...I LOVE that Woodie wagon!

BTW...why is it all of you guys are all getting so OLD-looking...and I just keep getting better-looking?

Bob (yeah, I know...I've been told that before! )

Bob wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

Reply to
mbstude

Bob...me thinks that your grin will be getting larger in a few days. Congrats on tying the knot...again.

Reply to
Loy Daniel