<SP Close Ratio Input shaft for sale SP>

When the guy in Penn. I buy my trans rebuild parts from realized they were Stude T10s (which are the same as GM internally), he said he had a Stude 25 teeth close ratio input shaft that he had for years and wanted to know if I wanted it for $60. I bought it and have really no use for it, It is in pristine shape and I will take $60 for it. If you have the 61 to early 62 with Chevy bolt pattern, you could buy a GM T10 close ratio trans and swap the input shaft and have a Stude close ratio trans. Ron Butts

Reply to
Ron Butts