Speaking of York: big stuff-sheet metal, glass fenders & seats.....

I'm thinking of bringing some big stuff to York from the attic.......Any interest?

1) 2 front fiberglass fenders (early Larks/Champ) 2) 2 fair/decent front steel fenders (Lark/Champ), 2 hinge posts (1 NOS) 3) Nice set of 64' NOS blue individual/reclining seats w/ center mount (ready to install) 4) Nice original 63' Lark (F4) green vinyl/cloth split bench/rear combo (had plastic covers) 5) Nice 64-65' front fenders w/ conv/wagon weight braces (used, spot rust) 6) Truck drums, some with hubs, 1/2 ton... 7) 60' Lark trunk lid w/ moulding 8) 59' (and others) 2dr wagon rockers, NOS 9) parted out 63' Lark & 64' Cruiser (64' rear window vent assys)

email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
jbreen

I need Front Fenders for a 1960 4 door Lark.

Reply to
larkvalley

Any of the truck brake drums NOS?

Bo

Reply to
JAMES MARKHAM

The brake drums are used. On the fenders, let me know whether you want the steel or glass. I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Jack

Reply to
jbreen

Jack,that set of 64 split benches for a console car or not? Thanks.....Rich

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany