Steering wheel for 65 needed

Hi to all,

I am needing a decent Steering wheel to go in my 65 Commander... also, I need the Lower jacket clamp too.. (part#1552342P) I have the upper clamp.... plus I might need a couple of jacket clamp spacers too.. If these are available anymore... 1/8" (#1555827)

If you have a decent steering wheel just email me with details...THANKS!!! Regards, Mike M.

63Champ 65Commander 96Chrysler Concorde 04Lincoln TC Ultimate L
Reply to
Mike M.