Stude at auction heads up

1957 Studebaker Transtar pickup, long box, V8 engine, complete straight pickup, easily restorable, stored inside

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Here's some more:

GREG JONES? STUDEBAKER CARS & PARTS AUCTION JUNE 17, 2006 930AM SATURDAY

1955 Commander,4dr Drive it home. Reasonable reserve. Coral & Black, V8, AT & Pwr steer. (This one may be withdrawn from the auction) 1950 Champion, 4dr restorable . Has 185 cu in 1956 or 1957 replacement engine. Not stuck. Good title 3spd OD. 1950 Champion parts car, 6cyl stuck, has OD. 1960 Lark 4dr V8 AT No power steering, Complete parts car. 1955 President 4dr AT No power steering, Complete parts car. 1962 Lark 2dr sedan 6cyl 3 spd, parts car 1950 Land cruiser 6cyl AT trans, stuck . No front end. 1962 Hawk no engine or transmission

All Cars listed below have no engine or transmission or front end sheet metal.

1954 Land Cruiser 1955 Hardtop Cpe 1956 President 4dr 1952 Champion 4dr 1953 Posted Coupe 1964 Lark 1957 Hawk Hardtop, body shell and frame 1951 Champion 4dr 1954 Posted Coupe 1963 Lark 4dr

Engines

1963 full flow V8 truck engine, stuck Two, 1963 Lark full flow 259 V8 AUCTION BY: AXSELLZ Three, 1953 V8 engines 1959 Commander 259 short block 1962 259 short block OWNER Misc. V8 heads, intakes, IN & EX Manifolds, Greg Jones and other V8 used parts 1947-52 Misc sheet metal, doors, hoods, fenders, deck lids 1960 Convertible frame with X member 4700 N. 1000E Otterbein, IN 47970 (765) 583-2328 Greg Jones is located a few miles west of Green Hill which is to the west of West Lafayette, IN. Directions will be included in the sale bill.
Reply to
Lark Parker

Ok Bob,

We all know these are the ones you are not interested in buying. Tell us about the ones you are buying and where they are located! :-)

Did that fender get to you at South Bend? Could probably come next week and get it.

Henry Votel Forest Lake, MN

Reply to
gudim

I talked to Ernie Loga and he said he was meeting you in Wisconsin some Thursday and would deliver it then.Would love to own a Transtar but thats too far away for me to chase after.Last weekend I went to look at a '55 that the owner swore was a coupe sitting in a tree line.Drove about 2 hours then explained to the guy the difference between a coupe and a 2 door sedan:(

Bob40...chaser of rusty machinery

Reply to
Bob