Stude drag car

Nice. Too bad it has a bowtie in it. (now the fun starts)

Reply to
zoombot

You are a Studetroll... (Are we having fun yet?) Jeff

Nice. Too bad it has a bowtie in it.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Much better pictures here.. Nice family operation.

He crashed it last year and rebuilt the front end (using Opel Manta parts)..That took out the Hawk hood. The '53 hood setup looks good too. Stacy is the track announcer at Rte66 raceway. They live out in Oswego, Il. (where I used to drag race in the late 60's and early 70's.. Oswego Drag Raceway!) Jeff

"Bob" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Had to do it, Jeff. I used to tell all my rodding and racing buddies that I bought a Stude so I didn't have to buy a Chevy. I figure if you're gonna depart from the norm, go all the way and don't go back to the belly-button stuff.

We have many nice Chevy-powered Studes in our chapter, but I'll personally never own one. Might have something else under the hood, but not a bowtie.

Take care of that yellow truck, Rice! (bring it to Kansas sometime)

Reply to
zoombot

Surprise he hasn't been there already. . . after all don't Kansas have a Yellow brick road?

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Yes. There's one at each end of the state believe it, or not. One out west in Liberal, and the east one is in Sedan. They both suck.

Reply to
zoombot