Stude Noises

Someone complimented Dave on drivng Sheba and I agree! But driving these old cars can be detrimental to one's health. I had my Packard Hawk out yesterday for it's periodical drive. I was tooling along at about 60mph when I heard this horrible bang. Sounded just like it came from under my feet. It was not till I had pulled off the road and began to check all that I could think of that I noticed the vent door on the drivers side had apparently not been fully open and had slammed shut. I think I am too sensitive to all the noises the car makes.

Reply to
Mike Williams

mbstude