Stude stuff 4 sale

Anyone need anything off this '55 Pres. I am about to bone out? I am also selling the '53 K body tub.Floors and A pillars are amazingly clean for a Minnesota car.Trunk area good.Hog troughs are shot.Has a clean MN title,which may not mean much to the guys in states where you can buy a outstate title but in MN a car without title needs to be bonded and all that hassle.$500/offer on the tub.Probably selling the '53 Commander coupe you can see in the background too.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Bob,

just to keep my options open on my car I wouldn't mind having the driveshaft and crossmember, if you're pulling the body off the frame

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Bob,

Can the 53 tub be used on a 57 Golden Hawk?

Dave Johnson

Reply to
dcjohns41

You ever read my email about a steering box? I think I must have sent it to a dead mailing address.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
dwcars

There are a couple of little items I need for my '55 Pres Coupe, and a couple more I would like. Need

1) the two mounting tabs that screw to the inner fenders for engaging the end of the long skinney hood springs 2) the metal strap that bolts on the drivers side of the fan shroud and holds the upper radiator hose in place. 3) Boomerang shaped hinge covers for ends of front seat. Woild like to have 1) Lighter to fill the hole in the dash 2) Chrome lift handle for deck lid; says Studebaker President. Mine has a few pits and I would like to get it redone 3) Oil filter housing. Mine looks like crap and I would like to get one powder coated. Got em? Dexter
Reply to
dwcars

If you sent it to the hotmail address, it's been flooded by spam lately and I haven't had time to clean it out. try same user name at cox.net

nate

Reply to
N8N

yes. 57 still had the two piece driveshaft.

nate

Reply to
N8N