Stude T10, NOS fender, other parts FS

Rebuilt early Stude T10 FS. Never used since built. Has 2.54 1st gear and Chevy bolt pattern. $975 I have lot's of other parts to convert your Lark to a 4 speed- pedals, NOS floor hump, NOS trans mount, bellhousing, pressure plate, etc etc. Can email pics

Also have a NOS passenger rear fender for 62-6 2 door Lark type $300 Southern original paint drivers fender or same $200 I'm in SW Ontario about 90 minutes from Port Huron or 2 hours from Buffalo NY. Email me if interested Thanks Todd

-- Message posted using

information at

ToddinOntario