Studebaker club web site

Is there something wrong with the club web site. I have not been able to get on to it since last Thur or Fri.

All I get is an error message that it is no longer avaible.

Bob

Reply to
GTHawkguy

Workin' fine for me all morning... Jeff

"GTHawkguy" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Bob, If you never sign off, try clicking refresh. If that doesn't do it, pull up Google, then type: Studebaker Drivers Club Forum hit "I'm feeling lucky key" It takes you right there. KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

I'm calling shenanigans here. The site WAS down this morning. I tried the first time around 5:30 a.m. EST at home, then again when I got to work around 6:30 a.m. It didn't start working until around

7:15 this morning. There is some sort of trouble with the site.

Mark

65 Cruiser

Mark Anderson

It's operating under a curfew now. Goes down about this time every night. Word is the Stude Wives Union requested it.

Reply to
Dwain G.

Site is down for me, 11pm az time

Reply to
rustynutgarage

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Reply to
Transtar60

Jeez.. What's the price of gas?

"Mark Anderson" wrote.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

$2.71 here in Columbia, SC. But I've seen it as high as $2.84.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Sh*t, Derby hit town here and it shot to $3.19. Still hasn't come down (and don't expect it will).

Mark

Reply to
Mark Anderson

3.09 here in some places last night.. 2.99 in others.. up 20 cents in 3 days

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

OK, that didn't work either... So...

What kind of pizza do you guys like?

"CarKB.com" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Can we talk about the Pros (vs. Cons) of installing Brand X parts into a Studebaker instead?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud