Studebaker Delivery Truck

The Transtar was on the road all day making deliveries to about a dozen different clients today starting with the airport. Going thru airport security was weird. . . I think they thought I was going to run for it. . . made me get out of the truck so they could do a inspection. Then I had all my other clients stuff in the truck so they couldn't understand that all I was dropping off for them was a small sign. . . saying "Airport Security, Stop Here" sign work is something we normally don't do but we do all the airport graphics now including signs.

All the other stop was weird too, but everyone like the Studebaker Delivery Truck. . .

Damn, Need AC it was hot today!

Reply to
Rick Courtier