Studebaker history talk and cop cars.

The date for my "3rd Thursday" talk: "History of Studebaker" at the San Diego Auto Museum has been set as 19 July. We will, most likely, have a display of Studebakers here, with a guard so drivers can attend my talk ... or escape the area.

In the meantime, the Law Enforcement Vehicles" show will be 3 March through 27 April. Traditionally, some cars arrve late and other leave early, so visiting in the midle is likely to be best.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Pat Drnec