STUDEBAKER-LUMAR-VAN-LINES

Added this truck to the collection,,,,,,,BUY IT NOW

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
mbstude

For $275.00 I probably could have at least bought a project truck! I thought it was just too nice too pass up though!!

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
mbstude

The one line that will always start a fight at an O-gauge train show: "Get that Lionel junk off my Marx layout."

Devoted Lionelists always keep a Marx engine or two so they can still play while theirs are on the rip track.

Devoted Marxists smile and nod.

Reply to
comatus