Studebaker new year's resolutions

Fix the dent in my Hawk from the busted axle ( leftover from last year) Build my NOS cloverleaf short block (leftover from three years ago) Get up off my ass and fetch the little forklift I bought a month ago (new one) Organize all my engines and transmissions and parts and stack them nicely in the paint booth (new one) Install the AC in my Hawk (leftover from two years ago) Finish putting the 20,000 mile 63 Lark together (from four years ago) Drag the Zip Van tranny to my buddy to build a hybrid out of (new one) Fix the pesky small oil leak on the Daytona (new one) Take the 38 for a long drive (from last year but will be first to get checked off tomorrow while the rest of the world is hung over) Attend as many shows and meetings as I possibly can to make up for last year (poor attendance due to two house syndrome) Hmmm....this list could go on and on.... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Slacker... Not one mention of your new duties as an SDC chapter President. Jeff (and I vow not to tease the s#!t out of you all year ) Rice

"Studebaker George" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to