Studebaker Performance

I am not interested, but I came across this on eBay.

(Studebaker Engine Performance Shop Service Manual)

Reply to
63Avanti

That's NOT a Studebaker service manual, in fact, it's not ANY kind of "Service Manual".

It is a collection of articles on Studebaker performance that was compiled by Dick Datson(sp?) and marketed by him.

It does contain a lot in information and a lot of tips but it's not in any sort of order, with information being scattered and jumbled together all throughout the thing.

My copy gained about 4 pounds, just from the collection of paper-clips I used to mark articles for later reference. It does contain good information but it's hard to find any thing you're specifically looking for.

BTW...DD sold them for @ $12-14 for a long time and one pops up fairly often on Ebay.

Bob

63Avanti wrote:

Bigbob62