Studebaker Pony Express?? Fort Wayne to Wisconsin or Minnesota?

Hey Gang,

Is anyone headed East to West that can haul a pickup bed/trailer for me from Lee DeLaBarre's place in Fort Wayne to someplace/anyplace in Wisconsin or Eastern Minnesota? It could probably be towed by its own hitch but it would need to have a temporary harness and lights added to be legal - I could make arrangements to have this added. It could also be hauled on a flatbed or trailer as it is pretty light.

I'd get it myself but the transmission in my truck has decided it's time to go "sneakers up". I can still drive it for now but I don't think it would make it to Fort Wayne and back. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve (Thor) Haugen

Reply to
haugens