Studebaker seat belt "eye" bolts

I have a set of correct original dark red Studebaker seat belts that I want to put in my '64 Daytona convertible (it has repro front only belts). Somehow, I must not have saved (or taken off) the "eye" bolts that the belts hook in to. Anyone have a set of four they would be willing to sell? Thanks, Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Paul, I have four or more if you want me to pull em.

Pay me what you think they are worth. (forget they are on a $50 lark parts car...LOL)

Kent Fedor SDC Member, Reed City Michigan

Paul Johns> I have a set of correct original dark red Studebaker seat belts that I want

Reply to
AgParts

My new belts from SASCO came with new bolts. I have two or three you can have for shipping Priority Mail, $5. They are a little scuffed.

Don

President North GA SDC

Reply to
Don Smith