Studebaker stories.

I'm with the Keystone Region Chapter SDC. The editor of our Keynotes resigned and I was asked to help the new editor with the magazine. I am looking for interesting Studebaker stories. I know there are plenty out there. If anyone has a story to tell and would like it printed in the "keynotes" , send it to me and I will see the editor gets it. Thanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Sheaffer

Hi Jeff,

Congrats---maybe. Visit the S_D_C_.com site and check out the archive Sudebaker Stories section. There is a collection there to use. Join the Editors Forum as there are a few otheres there too. If you get on Larry Swanson's list you'll see at least 2-3 news items a month that you can use. Contact me and I'll get you subscribed into the Editors Forum. Add 1 after the m in my email: snipped-for-privacy@isd.net to contact me.

Henry Votel, Editor North Star Wheel North Star Chapter

=========Jeff Sheaffer wrote:

Reply to
gudim