Studebaker Wagons

Anyone interested in the Studebaker station wagons should pick up the latest issue (Sept ) of Hemmings Classic Cars magazine. They are featuring all models of station wagons being sought after today by collectors and have a special feature article on the Studebaker wagons from 1954 to 1966. Good article with a lot of pictures. I was brought up with them (Station Wagons) as I came from a large family. Seems we had several throughout the years..from a '46 Ford woody to "58 Mercury. Only later did I get a Stude in my family. a "66...Wish i still had it.

Dave B "63 R1493 3sp o/d

Reply to
Dave B

I saw the article, very nice. I was disappointed that the "57-58 Packard wagons were omitted, though.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam