Studebaker Website

Guys, I have designed a website that you may want to check out. It is

and I will be posted "items for sale" there for newsgroupers first. Hope you guys enjoy.

Nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77

Nimesh,

Glad to see your great work!

Keep it up!

Dave Miller South Ga. SDC Big Bend SDC

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Hopefully this will encourage others to bring their work up to this quality. Also this will make it easier for others not already in to Studebakers but thinking about it to see that performance parts and professional work is out there.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Hello Nimesh,

The gallery file is too large. Even with high speed cable it bogs the computer down for a long time.

messagenews:82D4j.211777$Xa3.144152@attbi_s22...

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Forget about it if you're on dial up.

I notice that a lot of web sites fail to observe that low resolution pix (jpeg) would fill the bill fine. A waste of bandwidth for no apparent reason.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Yes, the photo load was a little slow. But the rest of the site was nicely composed. Really great looking.

And just in time for the holiday home-refinancing season.

Reply to
comatus

I have put thumbnails and if yuu click on them now, it will open up a new window with a bigger pictures. Hope this helps. It's my first webpage and I'm learning as I go.

thanks, nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77
35 seconds to load, a bit slow.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

messagenews:82D4j.211777$Xa3.144152@attbi_s22...

Reply to
John Poulos

I have no idea what the file size for the thumbnails are but it appears that just this part would take upwards of an hour to load on dial up which unfortunately, some of us are stuck with.

A thumbnail should occupy no more than 10K...

And, a linked fully functional full size pic doesn't have to be larger than a 100K. Monitor screen resolutions are limited to monitor pixle counts and the standard there is 72dpi.

HTH

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Site looks good. When are you going to start putting stuff on the For Sale Page?

Bo

I have put thumbnails and if yuu click on them now, it will open up a new window with a bigger pictures. Hope this helps. It's my first webpage and I'm learning as I go.

thanks, nimesh

Reply to
64daytonaht