Studebakers at AACA Annual Grand National Show

Today AACA had their Annual Grand National show, this year at Dover Downs. There were about 400 trailer potatoes (I showed a trailer princes Met) all cleaned up and detailed to the max. In order to get to this show, cars had to be AACA Senior winners, so there was no junk. In working the show I found two Speedsters, one shown by Robert Straight and one by Benedict Halko, an Avanti and a 50 coupe. Everything at this show was nice and these represented Studebakers well. Outside the fence however, in the parking lot and not part of the show, Ed Ellis had a 63 Transtar carrying a cherry 53. I found it amazing that one of the prettiest cars I saw today was not part of this show but was just out there in the lot.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

bill, thx for the kind words. i thought bob's and ben's speedsters and the the green 51 represented the studebaker contingient just about as well as possible. ed

Reply to
edjellis