Studeman?

Anybody heard from Ray in the last few days? I can't seem to connect with him by email.

Thanks Alex

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

I was up there today, everything seemed fine on his end of the internet.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Alex, Saw your post and went looking... for some reason, your e-mails were filtered and placed in my "junk-mail" bin... I usually clean it out when there's 20-30 in there... I have set some filters for SPAM that send it to TRASH.., but I can't figure out why yours went there... I'll have a label out to you Monday...

Ray

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Studeman