Studes in movies again.

Just watched "The Naked City" from 1948 on TCM. Pretty much a B movie but the cop cars were Studebakers.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Must have had the really fast Commander engines in them (:-)

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

I popped "gold finger" in last night and there at the traffic light as Felix drives by is a 59 lark. funny I always liked that t bird now I notice the lark...studehaulism?

Reply to
am not r2

I've got a still of that, sometimes use it for wallpaper on one of my computers at work.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt