Studillac info wanted

I've started another blog about the Studillacs. So far I have the article written by Mr. Richard Quinn from the archives of the SDC forum. I'm looking for pics, info, stories, remeberences of them, anything. Here's what I have so far. (note the logo)

have pictures and a little about it Pat Skelly's Studillac on my mainblog, here.
email is mbstude at yahoo dot comThanks in advance! Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

mbstude

Well, I had a nice talk with Bill Frick a few weeks ago....actually Bill Frick Jr. He was looking at our '53 at a car show and asked if I'd ever heard of the Studillac. I was floored when he told me who he was and we talked for quite a while. He said his Dad was still going strong into his 80's until he had an accident that prevented him from working in his shop. He then went rapidly downhill and passed away a short time later. Bill Jr. also said he'd been trying to locate an original Frick Studillac for some time. Let me know if you'd like his contact information.

S2DSteve

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
S2DSteve

I only knew about one real Studillac that was under restoration when the owner passed away. I saw the restored chassis a few years back at the West Virgina zone meet. I recall the big board with all the power resistors for the 12 volt conversion.

S2DSteve wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
mbstude

S2DSteve: I'd like to have that contact info. I might just get an idea of what I have here.

Reply to
PatSkelly

Pat,

I d> S2DSteve: I'd like to have that contact info. I might just get an idea of

Reply to
S2DSteve

Reply to
mbstude