Stunning Sky Hawk

Great car from what I can tell from the brief write up.

John Poulos

--

Reply to
Brian Scott

JP

He is going to loose a lot because of that less than stunning presentation.......

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Yep, a good write up could add thousands to his bottom line. That's why I only charge a commission on what I get over their asking price (reserve) when I list a car for others on ebay. You'd think they'd find a local friend to help do a better job then a rookie for a beer.

R1Lark wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

The open is outrageously HIGH!

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

Looks very nice, but why does the side trim dip just under the door handle?

Seller wants top dollar, he needs more, bigger, and more detailed pictures.

Curtis

Reply to
cmf392