T-Cab on Craig's List

Yep, my T-Cab is for sale.

If it doesn't go soon, I'll just prep it for eBay.

Thanks,

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Nice looking truck, sounds like you have just the setup I am entertaining to put into my 64 LWB Champ. Did you install the drivetrain? Would you mind relating any problems and solutions you came up with? Pics of the install and current interior and underside if you have them would be appreciated. Especially the shifter area. What seat(s) are in the truck? Thanks Steve

Reply to
lexmale43

I suppose that you're simply looking to sell it and wouldn't be interested in a trade for a more modern truck?

nate

Reply to
N8N

Yes.

Would you mind relating any problems and solutions you

Only problem is that the front of the two piece driveshaft was shortened and adapted to fit the slip yoke of the PowerShift. Not the best arrangement. I however have a custom long driveshaft that should fit exactly right that would go with the truck.

Pics of the install and current interior and underside

The shifter housing is located where the same would be on a Lark. I shortened the rods, (it was a GT shifter) to suit.

Buckets out of some low end Nissan sports car of the 1980's.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

You're absolutely right. I'm retired and downsizing to one general transport vehicle (Honda), one backup vehicle ('55 Prez sedan) and one toy ('56 Power hawk).

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

How did you attach the seats to the Champs rather oddly shaped floor?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt