Thanks Jeffy...

For rubbing in the great time you are having while I am busting my ass...FINALLY got the problem child flathead block back from the second machinist and this time it looks great. Got in my Hawk this morning to move it an clean it up a bit for a local show tomorrow and the fuel pump took a crap...time to convert it once and for all to electric with a return line. Good thing I have several other Studes to choose from for the show...I recon 'ol faithful the 62 Daytona will get the nod. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

You too, huh? Today I went to drive the '58 for the first time in a couple of weeks. Cranked and cranked and cranked. Finally got the starting spray out; fired right up. Shut off 3 seconds later. Played that game for a while and finally decided the Airtex had died. This one lasted for 15 months. Must be a new record!

BTW. Drove over to Pat Skelly's house a couple of days ago. Dropped off some trim for his Sky Hawk and picked up a tranny for the '58.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Sorry... Here's the links to a few pic's i took today...160 or so....

Deepnhock

Great, just what I need....MORE rubbing it in! I hope a bird poops on your head!.....

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Boy oh boy don't I wish I was there...You have nothing to be sorry for Jeff...We are green with jealousy...hell I can't even spell it right but that's what we are...Enjoy your self...

What nice cars and and people...wow...

Lansing

Reply to
Lansing

Having a great time today... Weather is perfect.. Walked a bunch of miles. Looked at a million pieces of stuff that will never get bought. Met a bunch of new (to me) Stude people. Met some forum regulars, and some forum lurkers, and we chatted for hours... Great fun. Nice Stude people. Enjoyed their company. Great fun.

Even had time at the motel last night to bid on a couple of nice shiny things on Ebay, but was outbid in the last minute. Oh well. Then I saw the exact same item come right up again on a new auction, so I thought "Good, I might have another chance" So I bid on that one, but was outbid again in less than two minutes (on a brand new auction)...Oh well. Must be a shill bidder trying to run the price up on a part. I'll look around all the junk here at Charlotte to see if I can find one here that is cheaper and in better shape. You never know... Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock