Thanks N8

I always give N8 flack about his anal nature, but I'm now working on his old Daytona and I may have to rethink that. Taking apart a car with a bunch of stainless hardware covered in anti-seize is a joy.

Reply to
John Poulos

the cab & all body parts from my L5, which has rusty fasteners that probably haven't been touched in 68 years. About half of them simply snap off & some round off, even with my 6 pt. sockets. I haven't had to use the fire wrench yet, but have it ready.

Reply to
Barry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Reply to
John Poulos

You haven't spilled the Heavy Shockproof stuff yet, that stuff sticks to anything :)

nate

(mak> That stuff is nasty, but not as bad as his Red Line axle fluid, it

Reply to
Nate Nagel