The Big Bend SDC met today in Apalachicola

We had about 20 members and at least seven cars in attendance. Two members and their cars traveled 200+ miles to get there..

We showed the flag... and our tail lights... to many along the roadway!

We were rolling, with the AC blowing!

Dave Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Superb! I love Apalachicola.. A real time warp of an artst fartsy antique store town.... Mexico Beach is a close second on my list.... Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

Great meeting at a great location. It was actually the annual Antique Boat Show, but it also has a car show section and this time we kind of dominated the whole thing with our cars... For most it was a great ride along the coast to get there. We even picked up a new member at the show! I recon it is now part of our annual events. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Does anyone have some pictures to share ??

Where is Mexico Beach at ??

Lansing

A real time warp of an artst fartsy antique (writen by a true man of style and good taste)

Reply to
lansing

Oh, that name, Apalachicola! That was my favorite harbor tug here on the Navy Base. She spent her entire 40 year career here on Puget Sound. The YTB-767.

Reply to
jdwain

Pics are here:

George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Great pictures George...I enjoyed looking but do not know where this place is as I'm from Nova Scotia...

Reply to
lansing