The good, the bad, the stupid...

I have been working for a while on a car for a chapter member that was bought off ebay. The seller has turned out to be a complete jerk and someone who should be banned from ever picking up a wrench. A liar to boot. Anyone who wants this as***e's name drop me a note. This clown lives in the DC area and claims to be a master tech...what a bunch of shit..this guy did way more damage to every item he touched on this car (1960 Hawk) than I have seen done in a while. fortunately, the car is a very solid and rust free example and now it is a great driver. And no, the guy is not who many of you think... He claims to own some kind of state inspection station...maybe he is good at changing light bulbs and putting on stickers... Once again, buyer beware but sometimes you can do that and still find a crook at the other end.. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Heh... Being located near DeeCee just by itself invites sell corruption.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire