THE STUDEBAKER SPIRIT LIVE ON!!!

OK I AM THE INFAMOUS ANTHNONY STUDEBAKER THE WEIRDO TRYING TO BRING STUDEBAKER BACK !!! All thoese who are happy that Studebaker is dead- gone- will never come back raise your hand'NOW THAT WE KNOW HO YOU ARE PLEASE HIT DELETE]

All thoes who who want STUDEBAKER TO COME BACK >>RAISE YOUR HAND> so do i have a bizzare idea?

THE REASON I CHOSE A 3 WHEELER >>> to be able to import any road vehicle car/trucks.bus motorcycles etc,etc in to u.s. , you have to get D.O.T CLEARANCE,>> YOUR LOOKING AT GOVT. A NIGHTMARE>>>>>>>.A MOTORCYCLE IS EXEPMT FROM ALL D.O.T. LAWS-GOVERNING A 4 WHEEL VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this not a STUDEBAKER of old. >>> BUT IT IS A START-COULD MUSHROOM OUT-UPWARD>

SHAZZZZZAM STUDEBAKER IS BACK!

SO i ask for help from the studebaker family- I have set up a dealer infrastructure plan, where all you have to do is get your hands on 1 STUDEBAKER-[ all you have to do is get 1] put your web site address on it-star driving around- start taking orders?

AS FOR THIS BEING A SCAM OR HOAX ?GOOGLE OR YAHOO 3 WHEEL CAR/ MOTORCYCLES FROM CHINA OR hit this site

THE ONLY SCAM WOULD BE IF I DID NOT FORWARD YOUR FUNDS TO THE FACTORY??????

send me an e-mail I WILL SEND YOU A DEALER PCAKET- MORE PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE I AM gonna have to comoflouge my e-mail adrRess from the bots 'STUDEBAKERAUTOMOTIVE?GMAIL C?M"

HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE ADVISE= PLEASE E-MAIL-POST WHER THE STUDEBAKER START UP IS - BETTER YET GET INVOLVED-HELP BRING STUDEBAKER BACK[ make a little cash onthe side]

Reply to
studebakerautomotive

I'm trying hard not to reply to this. Something about it all just really bugs me.

Studebakers were never imports from China, and never will be. They were good, solid, tough, AMERICAN cars built by the hands of AMERICAN people. Those people loved their country and were proud of what they made. Slap the Studebaker name on an import? I wonder how many of those old South Bend employees would be turning in their graves...

Nobody in their right mind would ever want to import some cheap 'turdmobile' and slap the Studebaker name on it. That would be a disgrace to the thousands of proud Studebaker owners out there, who take pride in owning an American built car. Seems as though "Made in the USA" doesn't mean so much anymore...

Nobody's going to fall for you're 'plan'. So please, get lost.

BTW, hardly any of the original Studebaker Plant buildings are left. They're demolishing another one as I type this.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

You said above. Not so. Imported motorcycles have to have epa emissions passed. DOT tires and brakes and all kinds of stickers and more.

Reply to
L.D.

So, are you posting the same scam on the Kaiser-Frazer newsgroup.....under the name Anthony Kaiser?? Or how about Anthony Edsel, trying to bring the Edsel back? Or Anthony Oldsmobile........??

Get lost spammer.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE ADVISE= PLEASE E-MAIL-POST WHER THE STUDEBAKER START UP IS - BETTER YET GET INVOLVED-HELP BRING STUDEBAKER BACK[ make a little cash onthe side]

First, you do not need to shout on the internet by using all capital letters. This country is full of people that think because they shout loudest their point must be valid. Second, use your spell checker.

The greatest part of living in the United States of America is anyone has the opportunity to suceed in this country if they have a great dream and a solid business plan in place in order to operate their dream business. Sales, marketing, promotion and even good luck will go so far.

When Studebaker started in 1852, those were key elements in the business prospering. The United States was expanding, and with the turn of all of history, Studebaker was a name with an established reputation for a quality product that prospered for many years until some bad business decisions were made starting in the 1930's.

Today, other than a few of us young and old, Studebaker name does not have the magic of a quality product to sell other than the nostalgic feeling of those of us that already own the great car it is. If you hope to trade off on the name just to make money, you have picked the wrong target to do that. We that own a Studebaker or Packard or other car that is no longer being sold or produced, will not buy a car that cheapens the value of the car we own or trys to bleed the name white. So if you target the other folks that buy cars now, if you have a quality product, you will not have any trouble selling them no matter what name you put on the car(?). The problem is, right now, an impoverished student with $900 ( or a cheap geezer like me) can buy a

1995 Nissan Altima (or Toyota) with 172K on it and the car will still run smooth and deliver 26-30 mph depending on how and where you drive. If someone looks at the car and does not see the quality, you could call it Pierce Arrow or any other name but no one will buy it if it is junk.

So my suggestion is, take some business courses as well as some history courses and then put your name on it if you truly feel strongly about the car. A product is as only effectively marketed if someone is willing stake their reputation by putting their name on it.

Sincerely and hopefully the voice of reason,

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Couldn't come up with your own name? I guess Plymouth and Oldsmobile were already taken by other idiots.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud