third member

I know that many of you folks are just filled with little jewels of information. I would like to know what Ford (or other off-brand) third member is within a 1/2 inch of the width of my '55 C/K. Please indicate Year, Make, Model and whether it would have disk or drum brakes. Thanks a ton: Year Make Model width (flange to flange) disk/drum

Dexter

Reply to
dwcars
55 Ford Wagon used a Dana 44 with Flanged axles. I'm pretty sure it was within 1/2 inch. The drums used could be just as hard to find as Studebaker drums.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno