Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

I'll be driving my CRUISER this Week!

Dave

Reply to
Dan Kay

Dave's car is a rust free '62.

I drove my '58 Commander today. Washed and waxed it too. That '51 year old factory paint will be shiny for another few months. While driving today, two people actually knew what it was, which is a first. Most days it gets called a Chrysler.

If I posted on here once, every day I drove it, there'd be a new post everyday.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Great post, Allan.. That's what the truck was built for.

I plan on driving my '58 Commander until I wear it completely out. Then I'll go through it, redo everything, and wear it out again..

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Matt,

I thought you were going to sell it ME in a couple of years!

David Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

I doubt you'd give me what I'd take for it, Dave. Wanna buy the world's most expensive '58 sedan?

Reply to
mbstude

Hey Rock Star, there's a cute little gold Daytona in Tally that is ahead of your on my 'lust list!'

I am just letting "Ski" get it broken in for me!

D. M.

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser