This really sucks

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Dan Peterson

_000_001F_01C5271E.62A30480

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Jeff Rice

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
62V 15210

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Stan...

Here in Wichita we're enjoying a record-setting temp of 83 and a light breeze. In the last few days it's been cool and very windy, but the forecast is snow and rain after the weekend. Never a dull moment in Kansas!

Reply to
hoxiepoo

Reply to
Robert Black

Here in Milwaukee we had an Alberta Clipper come through last night and drop 3" of snow. It never did get above freezing all day. We are getting tired of these daily snow-dumps, so we sent them heading east. KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski

yikes!! No snow here yet, but if Robert is getting the Nor'Easter, it'll being hitting here later

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George

Mid 70's, sunny, nice breeze, I am cleaning up my polebarn area (a shock to many! ), I just cut up a '52 Commander frame for scrap and will be dragging out some more frames and a '59 Silver Hawk, probably put the 'Hawk on ebay as a parts car.

Reply to
oldcarfart

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Dick S.

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Rick Courtier

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
Jim and Kathie Krise

Reply to
Transtar60

As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Hit a record 69 degrees yesterday, but it got a little more 'normal' today with cool winds and a temperature of no more than 40 degrees outside.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Parslow

got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing and It's looking like winter is going to last at least until mid-May. Why I live in this part of the county is beyond me. What's it like where you're at?

Reply to
reichsrundfunk