tires truck / hawk-help

Hi Guys,

Hurry I need a answer PLEASE,

my Hawk, I need to finally get the radial wide white walls. What size is the conversion-I have e78-15's on her now.

on the new 53 it has stock 16x4.5 wheels. But we want to put black radial on it, what is the equal on this?

Needing you guys, Rhonda aka red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

A couple of pages that may help

Hi Guys,

Reply to
Blue-champ

For the Hawk, I think 6.70-15 were the original size. This translates to a 195 75-15 which are hard to find. Most that I have seen use 205

75-15. Tim K.
Reply to
GTtim

I had the 205's on my 57 Champion and had some problems. Rubbing and wear on the front ones. Constant flats, for some odd reason. Went to

195/75 x 15s and that solved the problem. Replaced those with bias whitewalls in the correct size. They are now showing signs of age related decay. Will go back to the 195's. Cooper still has them available. FlatheadGeo.
Reply to
FlatheadGeo