Transport driver killed

I was just told by Peg Trucking that the transport driver who was going to pick up a 1953 pickup for me yesterday in Kansas was killed in an accident before he got there. Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Sorry to hear that news Allen......A prayer for his family...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small

Reply to
John Poulos

That's two for PEG isn't it? Wasn't their founder killed in a wreck also?

"John Poulos" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I have to say in my defense that it is not 2 for PEG. My founder are alive and kicking!

Have a great day! Peg

Reply to
pegaleg

never know who's reading, do ya?

My condolences to you and to the driver's family. Always sad to hear about something like this.

nate

Reply to
N8N