Tulsa Zone Meet rumors

rumor has it that there is going to be a real beauty show up at the zone meet this coming weekend.

I have heard her referred to as "a freckle colored blue eyed beauty, made to make Studebaker men wimper at the sight of her beauty". But then it is more than likely just rumor. What do I know???

Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Well, Jim - the Midway contingent will be coming to check it out. See you there. - Chris

Reply to
zoombot

Should i leave the girlfriend home? :D

Reply to