Turn Signal / High Beam Dash Lens Covers

I remember when I was restoring the dash on my Hawk I had to track down something to use as the red and green lens covers for the turn signals and the high beam indicator light. I just finished restoring the gauge cluster for my '65 Chevy truck and was able to find the covers they use that fit on the cardboard tubes between the dash and the light bulb which the Hawk also used.

Here they are:

Lee

Reply to
Bill Glass

As suggested on the NG FAQ, use the colored index tabs for file folders from Office Depot.

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Yep, and leave 'em bright so old fawts are reminded to turn 'em off!

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Sure, but these things actually FIT on the cardboard tubes. I could duct tape anything green or red over the hole and make it work... I've got a Coke bottle top for my high beam indicator, but it's not a correct fix.

Lee (shutting up for now)

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I was talking about the Jewish Deli wrap, Office Depot is closer to most of us then a Jewish Deli. (unless you live in NY)

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos