Turning Wheels Editor

Does anyone know how I can reach the Turning Wheels Editor? I emailed to:

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca. and received no reposnse. Thank you

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

John Poulos

I have snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com . Try that one.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

If you mean no response in the last day or two, he's probably gone on an annual tour called the Northwest Overdrive.

Reply to
Dwain G.

No Dwain, I emailed him three weeks ago and no response and no bounce of the email either.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Thanks guys. Art called me this morning. For some reason my email did not make it.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL