Unprecedented Number of eBay Studes

I've never seen 68 Studes on Ebay Motors at one time - fully three dozen have been listed in the last 2 days! What gives?

Does this have to do with the upcoming International Meet?

A clue, anyone?

Reply to
zoombot

No, it's only a dollar to list cars today and tomorrow, lots of folks just testing the waters with high opening bids.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Seems I'm the one who needs to get a clue. I KNEW about the one dollar listing, but didn't make the connection.

Reply to
zoombot

Lots of owners testing the waters for a buck with large opening bids.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

some guy in california has a 1970 Pontiac Stationwagon with a $100,000 buy it now price

whats so special about it?

he has a registration for the car made out to Harry L. Crosby

Bing Crosby

Reply to
mark