V-Rod(OT)

I have a very good friend who has one here in Michigan. He LOVES it. Has had numberous HD's over the years and says that the V-Rod is his favorite. One of these days (probably after it warms up past 24 degrees) I'm going to take it out for a ride. I don't have a lot of experience on road bikes but I'm interested in them and it would be a hoot to take one out for a spin. On my buddies recomendation I would consider buying one. BTW that program on TV was great. Seems like they engineered the heck out of it.

Brad Treg...........

Reply to
Brad Treganowan

Heh, heh, he said erected. Sorry..Brad

Reply to
Brad Treganowan

Pat,you made me take off a boot and look,China,isn't that awfull? Thats why I don't buy hardley any motorclothes,its sad. But the bikes being to expensive for their original customers has always been that way,for new Harleys.I remember in about 1979 drooling over a new HD Roadster(decked out 1100 Sporster)that was the most beautifull man made thing Id ever seen,but theres no way I could afford it.I had to keep riding my Norton which I enjoyed when it ran(G)As it turned out it was a good thing as I up set the Norton quite a few times(mostly off roading). Bad the bad news is you can't take apart and rebuild the new Harleys the way you could in the old days,when you started with a frame,bought an engine,traded something for a front end at a swap meet. Those days are gone with the new Harleys,I mean the traditional ones like my

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
Robert Black

I remember doing some research on leather clothing and stuff a while back.. (whips, and short black skirts and such ) I read that Wilson's baseball gloves are made out of Brazilian leather that is shipped to Korea for tanning and then sent to Taiwan for cutting and then sent to Mexico for sewing, then brought here for consumption by innocent little baseball loving children destined to grow up and take steroids. Jeff ( ahh, the global economy) Rice

"Robert Black" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice