Vacuum in the '63 cruiser

I know they are hard to find , any replacements #s for the vacuum advance on the prestolite distributor? Can't find any Mopar either.....somewhere I have a Delco distributor I need to overhaul and will install later....Just want to get driving again....I left this group when my wife got cancer...in remission...Now I want to get going again.

Reply to
8Njim

I don't have a part number, but if you can find an adjustable one for a RB MoPar engine (e.g. 383, 426, 440) it should work. I think.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel