Vendor feedback wanted

I need a windshield for a 62 Daytona. I called Phillips Glass and Vic told me it would be 3 to 4 weeks out for delivery. I bought a windshield from him for my 59 Lark and was pleased with it, but I need one for the 62 sooner than a month. Has anyone had any experience with Classic Auto Glass?? All comments wanted. Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Check your local glass shop. Mine got a 63 avanti windshield in 1 day. never know...

R> I need a windshield for a 62 Daytona. I called Phillips Glass and Vic told

Reply to
jeff grohs

I used Classic Auto for my windshield in my 64 Convertible. They said that their shipping cost would be high from where they were, but would try to find one closer to me. They found a Banded Tinted glass winshield in Atlanta and I had it in less than a week.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Dayt> I need a windshield for a 62 Daytona. I called Phillips Glass and Vic told

Reply to
jeep4cyl