wanted- crankshaft pulley

I need a dual crankshaft pulley for a 60 259.

Thanks in Advance. Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

You need two single pulleys.

jimandkathiekrise wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I don't think there was a "dual pulley" - if you are adding P/S you just need a P/S pulley and the spacer that goes behind it, also a longer crankshaft bolt and six longer bolts to hold the pulleys and damper together. You will need to pull the front hub to install the longer bolts.

good luck

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Jim,

I've got one used pulley from a 56 with a 289. It measures 6 3/8 OD and 1

7/8 inside diameter on the inside. I can't confirm if the six hole pattern will match yours but it wouldn't take much to find out.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich