WASHER BOTTLE LABEL

Somebody asked if there was a replacement label made for the Keer View bottle.

I made up an exact copy of both versions last night. If you want one e-mail me. You can see the labels at

I will have some at York

Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass

which would be correct for a '55? The bottle I had came out of a '63 Lark, but I don't even recall it still having any label at all on it.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I have no idea, the difference is where it reads Net Contents 16oz. My bottle has it at the top, and a photo of one on the forunm has it on the bottom. Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass

guess I better get one of each then :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

World

I Need one too Billy. After a under cleaning I found that is cleaned off the label of my washer bottle...I was bummed but Bondo Billy to the rescue! Rhonda Aka Red2ubabe

Reply to
Red2ubabe

Send me your address

Reply to