Weak spark, SOVLED!

Finally fixed my Cruiser with the TBolt ignition. Turns out the pick-up was bad. If I had better eyesight, I might have seen the small crack in the coil of the pick-up.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

bad. If I had better eyesight, I might have seen the small crack in the coil of the pick-up.

Reply to
John Poulos

Don't think I ever did that, but I might have. I know I can't spell!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam